Thursday, April 14, 2016

HOW LIFE HAS CHANGED

We live in a fast changing world.  Some people have referred to it as the "Jet-Age" because things change as fast as the speed of light or a jet plane breaking the sound barrier.
I tried calling God the other day to elicit some help for our country.  With all the terrorism going on in Europe there is valid reason for fear of us being next in line for one of those terrorist attacks.  So, I wanted God to protect us from this scourge.
When I called God on my special 800 exclusive line, a machine answered my call.
"Your call is very important to God, but God is busy right now with other folks who need his help.  All of our angels are also busy but please don't go away.  We are here to help you.  There are 28 callers ahead of you, but please don't hang up.  If this is an emergency cal 911 right away.
I hung up in frustration.  I guess that is why the churches and synagogues are losing members.
Have a good one.
Red Beans and Ricely yours

Effey

No comments:

Post a Comment